Total Pageviews

Friday 3 June 2011

If you're a fan of Daniel 'O' Dyer then what the hell are you doing on my page?  personally i like my actors to show range and an ability to portray the broad spectrum of human experience.  so for all those people who find his over the top cockney-ness just, well, annoying, here is my satirical homage to the legendary Mister Daniel Dyer!

COCKNEY TURD!
(After Aqua's "Barbie Girl")




I’m a bloke
Geezer, me
I’m so proud to be me
Check me out
I’m so proud
I’m a cockney!
I can drink
Smoke a fag
Sleep with birds, I can brag
I’m a walk-
ing cliche
of myself now!
Come on, Danny, Let’s go party!
Bish, Bosh, Wallop!
Come on, Danny, let’s go party!
Lovely Jubbly, lovely Jubbly!
Come on, Danny, let’s go party!
Old style knees up!
Come on, Danny, let’s go party!
CHAS AND DAVE NIGHT, CHAS AND DAVE NIGHT!
Big fat cockney turd
in a cockney world
Danny Dyer
Pants on fire
Maybe he’s from Kent
And quite a country gent
Loves fox-hunting
And some Oxford-punting
HAVE IT!  BISH BASH WALLOP!
(after Claus Norreen, Soren Nystrom Rasted)
http://www.puremovies.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Danny_Dyer_11-630x382.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment