Total Pageviews

Friday 23 December 2011

Mr Chatable’s 12 days of Christmas
So this year all you guys have helped make this a stellar year for Mr Chatable in terms of blog traffic and also in terms of my book.  And so before we all sign off for Crimbo I will leave you all with my very own version of the famous 12 days.  
Enjoy.
After 6 months of blogging here’s what you’ve got from me...
TV show ratings
Oscar losers winning
Van drivers ranting
Waiter’s just not listening
Emma Thompson dreaming
Arsenal winning ending
Rich disabled parking
FIVE SHORT STORIES
Fave forgotten films
1 Dead list
2 X-Factor Posts
And the seasons greetings from me-eeeee!

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/204448/204448,1286968851,1/stock-vector-christmas-illustration-with-santa-and-free-space-for-your-text-62912668.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment